The 5 Lessons a Millionaire Taught Me Review



The 5 lessons a millionaire taught me by Richard Paul Evans is a recommended book if you want to get your finances back on track and start building real wealth.

It has been said that if you divide up all the money on the planet by the number of people on the planet things will roughly look as they are now in the next 5 years.

The people who are rich now will be rich again, and the people who are poor now will be poor again. It is a basic law that governs the universe.

There is a reason why the rich keep getting richer and it has nothing to do with what family they were born into or what college they went to.

Over 80% of millionaires alive today inherited nothing from their family. Of the remaining 20% of millionaires only a small portion inherited a large estate. Most inherited no more than a modest sized bank account or if they were lucky a house.

So, what is the difference between these big shot millionaires and the average man?

The answer is simply they understand money and they understand basic fundamental principals which allow them to be rich.

In the book the author Richard Paul Evans talks about a speech he was given by a self made millionaire who owned a few businesses and his own baseball team.

The millionaire tells him the 5 lessons which millionaires know that keep them rich and which the poor ignore which keeps them poor.

Richard takes the man’s words to heart and goes on to use these 5 lessons in his own life. The results are phenomenal.

By the age of 30 he pays off his house and begins seeking out his millionaire mentor to give him thanks and to learn how he can invest all of the extra money he has now.

Money Alone Does Not Make You Rich

I find it funny how people often say, “If I had a million dollars I would quit my job and travel the world”.

But the simple fact is that most people will not be better off 5 years from now by inheriting a bunch of money today then if they didn’t inherit that money at all, aside from maybe a few big stories about when they where once rich.

Why do you think so many people who win the lottery end up declaring bankruptcy in just a few years? They do not understand what it takes to keep that money and to grow it.

In his quest for teaching people how to manage their finances Robert comes in contact with individuals who strengthen his beliefs.

One couple he meets happens to be making a lot of money from their high paying jobs. Yet they are always in debt and in danger of losing their high standard of living.

Robert works with them and shows them the way of improving their finances, while not giving up their high living standards. As a result they manage to pay off their bills and have money in the bank.

This shows further proof that these 5 lessons do work.

Another couple he comes across receives 3 million dollars from their insurance, which would be enough to support them the rest of their lives had they used it property.

However, against Roberts’s advice they ignore the 5 lessons and did what most people who obtain a lot of money do, they spend it until it is all gone.

Within 3 years the couple had extinguished their reserves and they were both out on looking for work.

The 5 lessons work, but you have to follow them. There really is a difference in thinking between people who make it big and people who complain about not having enough.

You do have the choice on where you want to be in this world.
Most people do not follow “the 5 lessons a millionaire taught me” that Richard explains and it shows in their financial history.

If you would like to learn how to increase your wealth and how to live a better life for yourself without having to starve yourself to death I recommend reading The Five Lessons a Millionaire Taught Me About Life and Wealth and to put it into action.